AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Robo Chat Challenge contest Coming Soon

Robo Chat Challenge is a contest for all the bot masters to enroll their chat bots from all the globe from all over the globe to compete and promote information sharing as their is no entrance fee and they can Win US $1500 through participation and competing with other Chat Bots.

Registration Deadline for Participation in the Competition is November 25, 2012.

[ # 1 ]

Hello, Haris, and welcome to chatbots.org. smile

That sounds like a very interesting contest. Is there a website available where we can obtain more information, and possibly register? Just curious. smile

[ # 2 ]
Dave Morton - Oct 24, 2012:

Hello, Haris, and welcome to chatbots.org. smile

That sounds like a very interesting contest. Is there a website available where we can obtain more information, and possibly register? Just curious. smile

Hi there and thanks for welcoming us to your esteemed platform!

Yes, definitely there is website, where Bot Masters can register their Chat Bots, just follow the link below and fill out the registration form to complete the registration process:

http://www.robochatchallenge.com

Note: The Registration Deadline is November 25, 2012

[ # 3 ]

Thanks. I’ll check it out. smile

[ # 4 ]
Dave Morton - Oct 24, 2012:

Thanks. I’ll check it out. smile

Dave,

Could you assist us in viewership of our URL before the required points. So that more and more Chat Bots can register in this event.

Best Regards,

Haris Lodhi
Robo Chat Challenge

Image Attachments
Robo-Chat-Challenge-with-Deadline-(940x180)1.jpg

[ # 5 ]

How many bots may one contestant enter?

For example, the chatbotchallenge.com contest allows up to three.

Tip:

You launched in 2012, so mentioning the Turing Centenary Celebration

may help promote the contest, because of the importance of that event!

[ # 6 ]
8PLA • NET - Oct 25, 2012:

How many bots may one contestant enter?

For example, the chatbotchallenge.com contest allows up to three.

Tip:

You launched in 2012, so mentioning the Turing Centenary Celebration

may help promote the contest, because of the importance of that event!

Hi there!

A contestant is only allowed to enter one chat bot and thanks for the tip, we might consider that.

Regards,

Robo Chat Challenge Team

Image Attachments
Robo-Chat-Challenge-with-Deadline-(940x180)1.jpg

[ # 7 ]

Does the $1500 prize go to the winning bot or is it split among say the top 3?

[ # 8 ]
Steve Worswick - Oct 25, 2012:

Does the $1500 prize go to the winning bot or is it split among say the top 3?

Hi Steve!

It goes to the Ultimate Winner i.e., the bot that stood on First Position.

Regards,

Robo Chat Challenge

[ # 9 ]

I think that having a tiered purse, split between the top three competitors, may be more attractive to those who are considering entry to the competition. With $1500 in total, having $1000 for first place, $400 for second, and $100 for third might be a nice split. smile

Just a suggestion, though.

[ # 10 ]
Dave Morton - Oct 25, 2012:

I think that having a tiered purse, split between the top three competitors, may be more attractive to those who are considering entry to the competition. With $1500 in total, having $1000 for first place, $400 for second, and $100 for third might be a nice split. smile

Just a suggestion, though.

Nice piece of advice! Thanks…

[ # 11 ]

Hello Haris and thank you for sharing,
I signed up and did not get an email confirming that you received my information.
I have one small suggestion. Even if you review the entrants before accepting them, perhaps just a small note so they know that the information made it into the system.
You have a very nice looking website!

Vince

[ # 12 ]

Sorry, I whould have included this in my original post.
When does the contest start? I probably should have read through it more thoroughly before registering. Is it going on right now? I was unsure based on the rules. Is there a starting date for judging, or are you judged as soon as you register. We are going offline until November first when the new Type IV will be available.

Vince

[ # 13 ]

Have you got a smaller banner ?  Something 200px width ?

[ # 14 ]

Re: http://www.robochatchallenge.com

I entered yesterday.  May I kindly request a link back to my chatbot? 
And may I add a link to your contest page at: http://www.v1ra.com

This makes five contests and seven chatbot entries this year
in honor of the Turing Centenary Celebration.  It may be a
a new chatbot contest record.

(This includes: http://www.funniestcomputerever.com as a chatbot contest.)

[ # 15 ]
Vincent Gilbert - Oct 25, 2012:

Sorry, I whould have included this in my original post.
When does the contest start? I probably should have read through it more thoroughly before registering. Is it going on right now? I was unsure based on the rules. Is there a starting date for judging, or are you judged as soon as you register. We are going offline until November first when the new Type IV will be available.

Vince

Hi Vince,

The starting date of the contest will be announced after registration deadline, and then we will start testing the participants and thanks for your compliments and suggestions.

Robo Chat Challenge Team

1 2 3 >  Last ›
1 of 15

login or register to react