AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Robo Chat Challenge contest Coming Soon

[ # 61 ]
Arthur T Murray - Nov 14, 2012:
Haris Lodhi - Nov 13, 2012:

Now, we have got 15 Chat Bots in Approved status on our website and several are awaiting approval.

Several days ago I submitted my

http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/AiMind.html

and I wonder if there is any problem for it in getting approval?

Hi Arthur,

We would like to tell you that all we want is a simple chat interface and we strongly believe that this is not a chat bot sort of thing, if you would like enter in the competition than you will have to submit a chat bot which respond to user queries as we are unable to converse with AiMind in this state.

Regards,

Robo Chat Challenge Team

[ # 62 ]

I just tried AI Mind and I am afraid it would not respond to anything.

[ # 63 ]
Roger Davie - Nov 14, 2012:

I just tried AI Mind and I am afraid it would not respond to anything.

Yes, that is what I am talking about!

[ # 64 ]

Robo Chat Challenge Updates:

We have received couple of new entries, will update their status soon and now there are 16 active participants on our website.

Best of luck for the competition as the winner takes it all.

Best Regards,

Robo Chat Challenge Team

[ # 65 ]

Hi all,

Just FOUR (4) DAYS remaining before the registrations are closed, so don’t be the one to miss out!! And please register your chat bot in advance, so in case of any issue related to your chat bot, we can communicate with you during the available time!

Hurry up!!

Best Regards,

Robo Chat Challenge Team

[ # 66 ]

Skynet-AI is in!

[ # 67 ]

Wonderful news, Merlin! Best of luck to you and Skynet-AI! smile

[ # 68 ]

Good luck Merlin smile

[ # 69 ]
Merlin - Nov 21, 2012:

Skynet-AI is in!

Best of Luck for Skynet-AI…

[ # 70 ]

Now, the lineup is almost done with just Two Days to go before the deadline ends. We have got 20 chat bots registered at Robo Chat Challenge.

If you forgot to register your chat bot, you still have time… so be quick as you could be the winner of the grand prize…

Best Regards,

Robo Chat Challenge
http://www.robochatchallenge.com

[ # 71 ]

WEBSITE UPDATES:

We have updated online polling for two categories, i.e.; Favorite Chat Bot and Which chat bot do you think will win the Robo Chat Challenge? on the website:

http://www.robochatchallenge.com/

[ # 72 ]

Do the polls count towards the winner or are they just for fun and to direct some traffic your way?

[ # 73 ]
Steve Worswick - Nov 28, 2012:

Do the polls count towards the winner or are they just for fun and to direct some traffic your way?

Dear Steve,

We would like to track public opinion about each and every chat bot enrolled in the competition, that is why the polls are present on the website.

Regards,

Robo Chat Challenge Team

[ # 74 ]

Ah in that case, I won’t mobilise the Mitsuku fan army just yet grin

[ # 75 ]

Haha !

‹ First  < 3 4 5 6 7 >  Last ›
5 of 15

login or register to react