AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Robo Chat Challenge contest Coming Soon

[ # 76 ]

Gee Steve, that statement had such a ....“world dominaton” quality to it…..LOL

Does that “army” have arms and legs? [he asks innocently] jk

hack (http://www.urbandictionary.com)
v.
1. To program a computer in a clever, virtuosic, and wizardly manner. Ordinary computer jockeys merely write programs; hacking is the domain of digital poets. Hacking is a subtle and arguably mystical art, equal parts wit and technical ability, that is rarely appreciated by non-hackers. See hacker.

wink

[ # 77 ]

Her army does indeed have arms and legs. Mitsuku has thousands of fans on Facebook and when things like this come up, I drop them a message and a great number of them usually rally to her call.

<——starts to buld an underground den in a volcano and buys a white cat to stroke wink

[ # 78 ]
Steve Worswick - Nov 29, 2012:

Her army does indeed have arms and legs. Mitsuku has thousands of fans on Facebook and when things like this come up, I drop them a message and a great number of them usually rally to her call.

<——starts to buld an underground den in a volcano and buys a white cat to stroke wink

That was the exact image that I had. Complete with a really cool vintage ‘60s mainframe console that has a large red button marked [MOBLIZE MITSUKU ARMY]

LOL

V

[ # 79 ]

Complete with a really cool vintage ‘60s mainframe console

Or rather a windows 95 machine with notepad running LOL

[ # 80 ]

Um… Folks? As funny and interesting as this current exchange is, it’s also getting a little “off the beaten path”. We’re ok, so long as we don’t go too far off-topic. smile raspberry

[ # 81 ]

Sorry Dave!

or should I say…....Mr Bond

(seriously Ill use better restraint in the future)

V

[ # 82 ]

No worries, Vince, and no need to apologize. I was just letting everyone know that the envelope was being pushed, just a little. smile

[ # 83 ]
Dave Morton - Nov 29, 2012:

No worries, Vince, and no need to apologize. I was just letting everyone know that the envelope was being pushed, just a little. smile

Dave,

You have always got the spark that is needed to stop something at the right time… I just feel like this…

As one of the greats, Albert Einstein said: “Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.” and it truly suites you…

[ # 84 ]

Hi,

Do vote for your favorite chat bot and the bot who will win the Robo Chat Challenge at our website.

Regards,

Robo Chat Challenge Team

[ # 85 ]
Haris Lodhi - Oct 24, 2012:

Robo Chat Challenge is a contest for all the bot masters to enroll their chat bots from all the globe from all over the globe to compete and promote information sharing as their is no entrance fee and they can Win US $1500 through participation and competing with other Chat Bots.

Registration Deadline for Participation in the Competition is November 25, 2012.

Has the contest started?
Can I still enter?

[ # 86 ]
Abhishek Bhattacharya - Dec 11, 2012:
Haris Lodhi - Oct 24, 2012:

Robo Chat Challenge is a contest for all the bot masters to enroll their chat bots from all the globe from all over the globe to compete and promote information sharing as their is no entrance fee and they can Win US $1500 through participation and competing with other Chat Bots.

Registration Deadline for Participation in the Competition is November 25, 2012.

Has the contest started?
Can I still enter?

Hi Abhishek,

As the deadline has already passed, so we are not accepting registrations for anyone. May be you can participate next time.

Best Regards,

Robo Chat Challenge Team

[ # 87 ]

Hi Haris,

Will you keep us informed about the progress of the Elementary Stage of your contest?

I can’t find on your site any info about what is happening. Other contests like Chatterbox Challenge and Chatbot Battles were constantly updated with up to date information.

If nobody knows what’s happening, it’s difficult to raise the interest of other sponsors.

Thank you very much.

[ # 88 ]
Vittorio Rossi - Dec 11, 2012:

Hi Haris,

Will you keep us informed about the progress of the Elementary Stage of your contest?

I can’t find on your site any info about what is happening. Other contests like Chatterbox Challenge and Chatbot Battles were constantly updated with up to date information.

If nobody knows what’s happening, it’s difficult to raise the interest of other sponsors.

Thank you very much.

Hi Vittorio,

Currently the Elementary Stage is in progress, but we cannot give you the exact time or end date. We have a plan to publish the final results of the competition to bring some anxiousness among the participants, we will keep you posted regarding that on email.

Thank You,

Robo Chat Challenge Team

[ # 89 ]

It would be better to inform everyone.  Steve’s Chatbot battles was excellent as we could see the story unfold…. worth noting I think.

[ # 90 ]
Roger Davie - Dec 14, 2012:

It would be better to inform everyone.  Steve’s Chatbot battles was excellent as we could see the story unfold…. worth noting I think.

very true

‹ First  < 4 5 6 7 8 >  Last ›
6 of 15

login or register to react