AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

what do you want from AI?

choose one or more
personal acheivement: create a intelligent process
personal recognition: create a intelligent process that wins the acclaim of others
entertainment: interact with a intelligent process
money: sell a intelligent process
smart slave: use a intelligent process as a personal assistant
super mind: use a intelligent process for solving humanity’s problems
lifeform: create an independent intelligent being
other: ?

[ # 1 ]

I’ll go with personal achievement, super mind and lifeform.

[ # 2 ]

Most of my tech ends up coming from the same place. I get tired of being forced to use commercially developed barely useable horrendously expensive crap that came from somewhere else. 

Which reminds me, the “roomba” just ate my &*#%^@ socks. wink

V

[ # 3 ]

I’m looking forward to Harry discovering something I don’t know, then discovering something no one knows.

[ # 4 ]

Other:

Chat bot craftsmenship.

Chat bot making by an artisan of A.I.

[ # 5 ]
Don Patrick - May 27, 2014:

I’ll go with personal achievement, super mind and lifeform.

This covers my interest in Artificial Intelligence on most levels, personal achievement, personal as in an approimation of my thoughts, ideas, history, and philosophy, put to use as, or by a “super mind” lifeform… perhaps something that can continue on into future generations, somehow evolving as it encounters new visitors.

As I’ve mentioned many times, this grand idea was established, and even there has yet to see a worthy completion, with the idea of a John Lennon

http://triumphpc.com/johnlennon/index.shtml

or other personality (Edgar Allan Poe would make a great one, or Jack Kerouac!) with their thoughts, philosophy, and /style/ programmed into an AI Bot which could then react and “think” similarly to the original human.

Whenever I think about it, it still seems amazing, and possible.

login or register to react