AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Visible Body: suppose we make this thing talk?

Visible Body is an interactive 3D representation of the human body. It’s for medical purposes. With a few clicks, you can erases elements, like skin, nerves, organs, vains or bones.

Suppose we’ll animate this thing. And we make it talk. And we make it eat. And talk during eating. Speak during running. Shout in excitement.

Wouldn’t that we awesome?

Image Attachments
3D_Human_Visual_Body.jpg

[ # 1 ]

I followed the link you supplied, Erwin, and got the following”

“The domain visualbody.com is for sale. To purchase, call BuyDomains.com at”... (remaining advertisement deleted)

I agree that the concept is intriguing, but at the current moment, the website you linked to is likely incapable of providing us with what we would need to make it work. :(

[ # 2 ]

much better now…

[ # 3 ]

I was just about ready to get grossed out, but it looks kind of plasticine like, and not real corpses, so it’s ok, I guess.

[ # 4 ]

@Erwin:

Indeed, that’s a lot better. Thanks. I haven’t had much occasion to investigate much past the main page yet, but I’ll hopefully get a chance this afternoon.

login or register to react