This year marks the third annual Chatbots 3.x conference to be held in Philadelphia on March 31, 2012.
Building upon the success of Chatbots 3.0 and 3.1 and our earlier Colloquia on Conversational Systems,
the Chatbots 3.2 conference brings together leaders in the chatbot field. Our speakers will presenton a variety of topics in technology, law, business and research.
The Chatbots 3.x conference has become the premier conference for chatbots, virtual assitants, and artificial intelligence avatars. This year promises to be an exciting year because of all the developments in mobile apps. Following the successful launch of Apple Siri in 2011, a number of projects are underway to develop alternative mobile A.I. assistants. Several of the presentations will describe these latest developments in mobile chatbot technology.
As in previous years, the conference presentations will be videotaped and distributed on our Aimlinstructor Youtube channel.
There will be an all-conference dinner on Saturday night in Philadelphia.
This year’s speakers include:
- David Newyear - Mentor Public Library - Cybersphinx and Infotabby
- Francis Taney - Buchanan Ingersoll - Legal and IP Issues for Botmasters
- Dr. Richard Wallace - Pandorabots - Phone Actions with AIML
- Karsten Flügge - Pannous - Jeannie for Android and iPhone
- Adeena Mignogna - Riot Software - TDB
- Marcus Endicott - Meta-Guide - Open Chatbot Standards for a Modular Chatbot Framework
- Noah Petheridge - Fonality - RiveScript
- Robert Medeszka - Zabaware - TBD
- Chris Shaw - Haptek - Emotive Avatars for Mobile Apps
- Steve Worswick - Square-Bear - Using Databases with AIML
- ...and more
Register before March 1 and take advtage of Early Registration for $100.