AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

My intro and a question about forum bots

Hello,

Though I know nothing about the process of making chatbots I hope I have at least come to the right place in finding out about how to obtain one. I remember years ago in ‘05 or ‘06 the forum I frequented had a chatbot that would occupy a certain part of the forum and respond in threads made in that section. I thought it was highly entertaining, but they don’t seem to exist anymore!

I’m inquiring because I am a forum owner now, and would love to add a chatbot to my forum. Does anyone here know if people still work on these for forums? I know there are people on vbulletin.org who would probably pay for them.

Maybe people don’t make chatbots for entertainment anymore?

I hope this is in the appropriate place and all that.

[ # 1 ]

Hi, Brooke, and welcome to chatbots.org. smile

You have, indeed, posted to the correct place, and I’m sure that you’ll be able to find some helpful information here. In fact, I know of someone who can help, though I haven’t heard from him here in a while. Let me see about sending him an email, asking him to visit this thread, so that he might offer some insight and direction.

login or register to react