All out of love? Have a chat with the Perfect Girlfriend and she’ll make you feel better. Created with the Perfect Boyfriend for PBL media.
Additional comments by developer MyCyberTwin:
Nine Entertainment Co (formerly PBL Media) is Australia’s largest, most diversified media and entertainment group.
Its assets include 50% of MSN, the Nine Network Australia, ACP Magazines, Ticketek and the Australian News Channel (Sky News). ACP magazines owns titles like Cosmopolitan and FHM.
MyCyberTwin created interactive characters for a 4 month campaign on ACP magazines.
These increased traffic by 15% over the whole period. Average session times went up from 2 clicks to 20 minutes, with 8% of the audience talking for an hour of longer.
- Love Doctor, an advice
- Perfect Girlfriend
- Perfect Boyfriend
PBL deployed two versions of the perfect girl, Becky and Chloe.
The characters were highly successful. Some metrics are:
- Engagement went from brief sessions with only a few impressions by visitors, to average sessions of 20 minutes and 33 impressions, with 8% of the audience talking for an hour of longer
- The characters increased website impressions by 15%. This did not diminish over time, but increased
- A significant percentage of users formed a relationship with the CyberTwin, and visited over and over again
- Conversations lasting 4-6 hours in one session were routinely recorded
- The characters were also able to learn a lot about visitors, and tailor the messages and content accordingly.