Join the fastest growing community on humanlike conversational AI! As you probably have noticed Chatbots.org is growing rapidly and we therefore need more help to realize our mission to advance humanlike conversational AI worldwide.
We are currently looking for brilliant PhD students, who want to give their careers a boost in a part-time job with flexible work hours ( about 5-10 hours per week).
What we expect from you
- moderate the content and comments submitted by members
- manage our social network presence, such as Twitter
- supervise our forum boards and manage hospitality
- write appealing news articles
- test hardware and software tools in humanlike conversational AI
- review books
You are probably described as
- native in English
- a PhD student
- precise, persistent and reliable
- flexible, fast-responding and creative
- a great team worker with excellent communication skills
- an excellent and informal writer
- a big sense of humor
- committed to stay at this job for at least 18 months
What we think is beneficial to you
- a flexible and remote (!) job
- ability to connect with leading academic researchers and companies worldwide
- to learn from the professionals in our network
- free access to tools you normally would have to purchase
- enjoy the energy of this brilliant, intelligent and fast growing community!
We will offer a modest salary according to your local standards with the option to grow fast.
Karolina Kuligowska PhD, Senior Research Editor @ Chatbots.org: “Working in the Chatbots.org Team is a very exciting, challenging and rewarding activity. I feel that Chatbots.org is a unique space for young and talented researchers in humanlike artificial intelligence. I am enthusiastic about my work here, because it gives me a lot of satisfaction, new career possibilities and simply fun.”
Feel the energy, be flexible, and act now! Contact Erwin Van Lun, CEO & Founder of Chatbots.org and leave some lines about yourself in the message box or create an extended profile on the website. We can set up a Skype call to discuss the details. We would love to welcome you in our team!