AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Come on google 1st page by doing SEO(Get SEO information from me)

Hi Everyone,

Does any one need to Optmize there site. I am talking about SEO(Serach Engine Optimization).
To make their website comes on google first page and increase their business and visitior.
Does any one need help i will help you.If any query you can reply me on this farum.Since last 2years i am working as SEO i belive in giving the knowladge.So feel free to ask question and make your website on google top posation.

Thanks & Regards
Lisa Gray

[ # 1 ]

Lisa, I have to warn you here that your post is dangerously close to being considered spam, mostly because the subject matter doesn’t deal in any way, shape, form or fashion with Artificial Intelligence, chatbots, or anything even remotely similar. For now, I’m leaving the post here, but other posts of a similar nature WILL be removed.

Also (and I’m not trying to be offensive here) you’re not going to find anyone who will be interested in obtaining your help with SEO (or anything else of a technical nature, for that matter) when your post looks like a third grader made it. There are at least a half dozen easily caught spelling errors, the punctuation is way off, and there are several other glaring problems, too, all in a post that’s only two paragraphs long. From what I’ve seen of the bodies of all of your posts, I have to assume that English is NOT your native language, and that’s ok, but in the final analysis, it doesn’t matter at all. In order to get people to take you seriously, your grammar, spelling, punctuation and presentation all must be spot on no matter what language you’re using. At the very least, take the time to use the built-in spell checking features that are included in nearly all web browsers. If the web browser doesn’t have a built-in spell checker, then either get a 3rd party spell checker plugin, or use a different browser. Either of these actions should be very simple for someone who is well enough versed in web technologies and practices to be effective in the area of SEO.

Once again, I"m NOT trying to be offensive, or to hurt your feelings; and I truly hope that you take my advice to heart. I fervently wish that more people these days would. downer

{Please note that I also moved this thread to a more suitable location}

[ # 2 ]
Dave Morton - Oct 18, 2012:

Also (and I’m not trying to be offensive here) you’re not going to find anyone who will be interested in obtaining your help with SEO (or anything else of a technical nature, for that matter) when your post looks like a third grader made it. There are at least a half dozen easily caught spelling errors, the punctuation is way off, and there are several other glaring problems, too, all in a post that’s only two paragraphs long.

Good job Dave smile

login or register to react