AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

AI Forum gone

For those of us who used to visit the AI Forum, I discovered today that it disappeared sometime after I last visited it yesterday…

“This domain name expired on Feb 25 2013 09:51AM”

http://www.ai-forum.org/forum.asp?forum_id=1

It’s probably not much of a loss since it was really going downhill with no moderator for a very long time, plenty of spam, crazy people, a lot of immature arguments, and name-calling, but it was the most active pure AI forum around that I’ve found. There still exists a singularity forum that is very active every day, but it also has a lot of crazy people, spam, off-topic political ramblings, and such, so I don’t even visit that one anymore. So I guess what I’m saying is: Chatbots.org wins by default!

[ # 1 ]

It seems to be back now. I found that place went downhill a long time ago. The only regular poster is some guy who posts page after page of nonsense every day which is a shame, as it used to be a great board.

[ # 2 ]

Yes, I see it’s back, limping along in its prolonged, miserable existence. But I guess that’s what survival is all about. :-(

login or register to react