AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

CallMom?

Since the Pandorabots outage I have been working on restoring my bot/app JERVIS. I finished the AIML development today and wanted to do some testing of the functions on Callmom. Using the same setup I used everytime I have used my bot on CallMom (Botid, and Server) I continue to not get a response. There is no error, just no response. I tested all the other bots which are working, It seems to be just mine.
Is anybody else having this problem?

[ # 1 ]
Joseph Hopkins - Mar 4, 2013:

Since the Pandorabots outage I have been working on restoring my bot/app JERVIS. I finished the AIML development today and wanted to do some testing of the functions on Callmom. Using the same setup I used everytime I have used my bot on CallMom (Botid, and Server) I continue to not get a response. There is no error, just no response. I tested all the other bots which are working, It seems to be just mine.
Is anybody else having this problem?

Hello Joseph,

We have uncovered the problem.  Please follow the instructions listed below:

Under Settings,

1. Check “Select your own Pandorabot”

2. Set “Your Pandorabots Server” to pandorabots.com (not http://www.pandorabots.com)

3. Set “Your Bot Id” to - insert your pandorabot id here (a hexadecimal number)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Regards,

Harry

login or register to react