AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Genesis Angels, A New $100M Fund For AI And Robotics

http://techcrunch.com/2013/04/19/meet-genesis-angels-a-new-100m-fund-for-ai-and-robotics-from-investor-kenges-rakishev-and-led-by-israels-ex-pm/

For those startups in newer areas like robotics, artificial intelligence and augmented reality who complain that VCs are too focused on consumer internet companies, help is at hand: Genesis Angels is a new VC that has raised a fund of around $100 million, with a large chunk coming from co-founder and serial investor and Kazakh petrochemical mogul Kenges Rakishev, which it plans to use for early stage investments in emerging areas like these and others. Based in Israel, but looking for startups worldwide, Genesis launched just this week, naming ex-Israeli prime minister Ehud Olmert as its chairman.

[ # 1 ]

Ooh, the smell of money, I like it. I haven’t smelled that much money in A.I. in years. I’ll have to check into it, thanks. I’d even move to Israel at this point to get a decent job, especially to work in A.I.

login or register to react