AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Ontology

Hello guys,

I am trying to define my story domain but I do not know how to do it ?? can any one help me and tell me how I can specify the story domain for my system (the ontology) ?? I mean is there any applications for that ?

Cheers

[ # 1 ]

I think you will need to be more specific. What are you trying to do?

[ # 2 ]

ok !! I am trying to build system to create and generate utterances and I have to specify the domain of my story in KB

and build the ontology !!

how can I do it ?? how can I specify the KB and the ontology and what the difference between them ?? I need an explanation because I read some from the net but still confused.

[ # 3 ]
Steve Worswick - May 17, 2013:

I think you will need to be more specific. What are you trying to do?

ok !! I am trying to build system to create and generate utterances and I have to specify the domain of my story in KB

and build the ontology !!

how can I do it ?? how can I specify the KB and the ontology and what the difference between them ?? I need an explanation because I read some from the net but still confused.

[ # 4 ]

Is this a homework/school/college question by any chance?

[ # 5 ]

Yes it is :(

[ # 6 ]

I thought as much. You would be much better asking your course teacher if you are struggling with the subject matter. To be handed the answers on a plate will not help you in the long run.

[ # 7 ]

Steve’s advice is good, but your topic is interesting.
Maybe you can share something cool you find out.

A semantic notion relates to a syntactic object, which
may be a chatbot, such as the following logical theory
draft:

∀x.Elizabot(x) ⊃ chatbot(x).
∀x.Alicebot(x) ⊃ chatbot(x).

Alicebot(a1).
modern(a1)

Elizabot(e1).
classic(e1)

In a polite manner:
This logical theory is a draft for discussion purposes only. 
It likely needs tweaks and revisions.  So please remember that…
∀ (All) other use, especially college work, is soley at your own risk.

login or register to react