AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Anyone else having issues with the CallMom app???

I love the callmom app… Its where JERVIS started after all and I would just like to thanks all those who worked on it because is an amazing app!!!

Unfortunately lately with the callmom app I have been running into issues with Botecho. Any time I try a translation or grab the news from my bot, or even ALICE I run into the same error:
“something went wrong with botecho”
“SRIAXFAILED”

I know OOB’s are run on the device so I checked on my other Android phone to see if it was just my phone causing the issue. I got the same error on that device too.

Anyone else running into the same issues???

[ # 1 ]

Hi Joseph, I’m out of the country at the moment and unable to debug the app.  I will be back home in 10 days and have a look at it then.  Thanks for your patience.

[ # 2 ]

Joseph,

I have received the same message. I asked Steve and he said it was due to an inability of a server to fetch the response (if I may paraphrase).
Turns out, I was in a relatively poor reception area and try as it would, the program simply could not or was not able to reply with the requested information.

When in an area of good to excellent reception, I no longer get the SRIAXFAILED messages.

We’ll wait for perhaps a more detailed reply from Dr. Wallace.

login or register to react