AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Persistent user session code? 

Hi guys .... Hope you can poss help me with this Steve!....
After ironing out my looping AIML and getting it right , I have just ONE more stumbling block…

I use Clownfish, a skype add on, to link with Pandorabots.The problem is that I need to somehow enable persistent sessions with a user. Clownfish HAS to be closed and restarted in order for it to recognize new friends in the contacts, then they are all “applied” to the AI robot function, going to PB…....But when it is restarted , it loses track of its place with each user and if there was convo taking place before Clownfish was restarted , then it will reset that user and the AIML responses start from the beginning again….....Which isn’t great…...

From what I understand, PB do offer a persistent predicate?.....But it’s like $75 monthly ... :/

Thank you in advance smile

[ # 1 ]

Sorry. I don’t know about Clownfish but you need to keep the same customer id value for each session. Does Clownfish allow you to use cookies?

The persistant predicates in Pandorabots will not help you here, as it looks like it is Clownfish that is not keeping the unique id for each customer.

login or register to react
‹‹ Xaiml Improvements      Little help in AIML ››