AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Hal’s Talking Sphincter

Nothing special about this Pandorabot other than it’s unusual name.  But, in spite of what seems to me as an obvious attempt to circumvent the rule against offensive bot names, Pandorabots feels that it is not offensive because “there are dozens of sphincter muscles in the body.”

But, I’m forced to wonder… Of these dozens of sphincter muscles, how many of them talk?  How many sphincter muscles does Hal have?  And lastly, what sort of questions would one ask a “talking sphincter?”  Whatever they may be, I’m certain that children and grandparents alike would enjoy a dinner table discussion about chatting with Hal’s sphincter.  Every teenage boy understands the implication, but I’m sure Pandorabots knows best.

I also wonder what the official opinion would be if the name “Hal” had been substituted with the name “ALICE”?

Some names of bots I’ve brought to the attention of Pandorabots in the past are:

UR DICK
Turd
Ass Wipe

On those occasions, they’ve thanked me.  I can’t imagine why it’s different in this case other than pure stubbornness.  Hal’s Talking Sphincter doesn’t seem to be a medical bot, or one that specializes in anatomy.  Anyway, for fun and excitement, have a chat with this new and non-offensive Pandorabot, and be sure to ask all of the obvious questions.

http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=a12c94edde347050

login or register to react