AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

AIML on Facebook using PyAIML

Hi there,

I have currently been trying to get my Bot JERVIS to chat on Facebook using this Python program: https://github.com/mmellott/aiml-fb-chat unfortunetly, the AIML doesn’t seem to want to load. I have tried with my limited knowledge of Python to correct this, however nothing I have tried has worked.

If anyone here has experience in Python could you please give me a hand? I don’t know if it’s just because of my workstation but for some reason the program won’t load the AIML, leaving me with just a “WARNING: No response found for: Blah Blah” if anyone here knows anything I can do to fix this I would appreciate it very very much.

Thanks a lot for helping a Python Noob out raspberry

[ # 1 ]

Not sure if this is your problem, but I seem to recall when I toyed around with PyAIML a few years ago that it did not work as setup. The AIML files were in a subfolder, when I moved them out to the main folder everything worked fine. As I said, it’s been a few year but if memory serves that’s the fix. Try it, you can always move them back if that doesn’t fix it. That or change your code to fix the path problem.

regards, Richard

login or register to react