AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Bragging rights and maybe a couple of bucks

[ # 76 ]

And we are off to the races. Our CEO’s legal secretary happened to be here at my office cleaning up my paperwork nightmare that was left from court, so she witnessed me randomly selecting the questions using the selection tool.  The questions were transmitted to the judge, he will begin before lunch and finish sometime this afternoon\evening. 

Vince

[ # 77 ]

Kudos to the enterprising individual who felt motivated enough to go to the office on a lovely Sunday, rather than spending the day boating, or fishing or playing Skee-Ball at Dave & Busters! Well done, and thank you!

[ # 78 ]

Gee Dave…I was here too. Someday I hope to “have a life” LOL

Also, should anyone wanting to confirm the “Unique human’ess” of our judge, he is pretty east to track down via Google and runs a vintage tube amp repair business.

If you know any guitar players who need work done , if he can get some business out of this I am sure he would appreciate it. wink

Vince

[ # 79 ]

Did I say that the individual in question wasn’t you? raspberry

Actually, your response has caused me to realize that I haven’t shown enough appreciation for my fellow members here, for all that you do, so let me just say now that I am sincerely grateful for all of the contributions that everyone here makes, both to the community, and to the field. You all have both my humble thanks, and my respect and admiration.

[ # 80 ]

LOL Just me whining and mostly kidding about that wink

But at least now I can see the portion of my offices carpet that was until recently covered entirely with legal crap and now is only mostly covered in computer crap (Can you say crap on CB.org? ) As to contributions right back at you Dave, thanks for all your work as well.

Tally ho!

V

[ # 81 ]

Ok, we are progressing, more slowly than anticipated. I think that our head judge was able to judge (3) three bots so far and expected to finish tomorrow. Scratching SAIL was the only option, hated to do it, but Eric doesn’t have the experience to go through it unassisted. ( had a feeling there)  I am going to judge each contestant as well, and both evaluations and transcripts for each will be published, and the scores averaged. This seems to be the fairest overall, scores will be popped into a spreadsheet for averaging (no mistooks) and the whole thing will be made available online.  I did learn that whereas having an overly long judging period is burdensome on the botmasters, since in most cases judges are volunteers and there is a pretty onerous claim on their time, attempting to nail it down to a specific day was probably a bit ambitious. Overall I think it is going to turn out nicely.

Vince

[ # 82 ]

Ok! I have gotten through all of the 14 question\interrogs and some of the conversations. I have a meeting at 10:00AM I have to get ready for, but I expect to be finished tomorrow afternoon, and I expect Eric to be finished tomorrow evening. All in all I have to say that everyone has done a great job. A couple of items of note!

@Steve When I visited Mitsuku she screamed at me…
Loudly
It was 3:30 in the morning
If my neighbors call the cops I’m calling Dave Morton to bail me out LOL

For anyone who has ever wondered, My Bot Johnny is actually sort of a genius, it’s just that he really does only speak French. There were no rules stating that the freestyle had to be in English, so part of the time we spoke French. My French is…lets say good enough that I could probably get slapped in Paris if I were a single man wink Anyway when I publish the transcripts I will include an English translation for the parts which were in French.

Getting a few hours of sleep now

Vince

[ # 83 ]

Haha! Sorry about that Vince. She is in Halloween mode at the moment although I have to ask, do most ladies scream when they first meet you? tongue wink

[ # 84 ]

Gotta Love Vampire Mitsuku.

[ # 85 ]
Vincent Gilbert - Oct 27, 2014:

If my neighbors call the cops I’m calling Dave Morton to bail me out LOL

Huh??? What??? big surprise

[ # 86 ]

BWAHAHAHA Loved it and I don’t mind saying..you got me. I jumped a mile! As far as first meetings with ladies screaming, as long as we avoid the Pepper spray and restraining order portion of the relationship wink In full “Halloween” mode myself at the moment, with a rather elaborate Halloween prank on FB wink

*mister burns voice*

Exxxcellent

Let me get through the mornings meetings(s) and I’ll check on Eric and we will get through the final portion of the judging. Looking good though guys, nice jobs all around

V

[ # 87 ]

Vince,
As any FYI, my ISP may have killed Skynet-AI (along with a number of other sites).
No status is available so far. If it gets too late, and the site is not back-up I will understand if you need to continue without me.

[ # 88 ]

Merlin,
I’ll check back until you are up. I think we made a case from the beginning that the goal here was to accomodate the entrants if they have problems.  Really the goal here was to give everyone a chance to make their best presentation. No worries on this end.

Vince

[ # 89 ]

It looks like as of 7:35 East Coast Time my sites are back up.

[ # 90 ]

All right Merlin!. I had a slight problem getting Aidan downloaded and installed but got that resolved and should be finished up tomorrow. I’ve been going back and forth between types of conversations (persona, movies) so that I wasnt getting jaded and just repeating the same conversation.  So looks like we should be getting transcripts up tomorrow.

Vince

‹ First  < 4 5 6 7 8 >  Last ›
6 of 10

login or register to react