AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

New to this forum, guidance from the experienced ones?

Hello everyone.
Im a developer, I code software that automate process for marketing or data-mining.
Im also going to launch my first SaaS app this January 2015.
I love Science and Technology and currently very concerned of introducing tech education for free to Spanish speaking countries. Im very interested on ending this structural violence by giving a reason to learn something new daily. An academy of inventors somehow.

Well, thats me, Now.. I’m wanting to configure a chatbot that learns from questions, so if he doesn’t identify any pattern available, that line gets to the queue so manually I can write response.
Also, it is possible that when someone asks like “What is keyword?” then the bot do an http request for google or bing to get the define:keyword result?

I have played a bit with Program-O. Im mostly a PHP and Javascript programmer.
I plan using Javascript speech recognition.
Also what is the best way to add image an animation? I don’t think Sitepal would be an option.

Any orientation will be very useful for me.
Thanks.

[ # 1 ]

- oddcast.com/dev
- sitepal.com/api

I don’t know of better quality, or cheaper, web avatars than Oddcast SitePal.  It seems like there is a big gap in the market for a better quality web avatar system at half the price.

- guile3d.com/en

Guile3D Denise is probably the best avatar system for the desktop.

- embots.dfki.de/EMBR
- marc.limsi.fr
- vhtoolkit.ict.usc.edu

Above are three examples of research avatar systems; however, I recently inquired about the USC Virtual Human Toolkit, and it starts at $10,000 for any non-academic user….

- developers.google.com/apis-explorer

I’m a great believer in APIs in general, and suggest you look into Google APIs in particular.

- mashape.com

Mashape now offers many natural language API options, including dialog systems.

login or register to react
‹‹ Ask Ziggy      Introducing Aunt Dee Dee ››