AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

[SoX] as the input of chatscript

[ # 16 ]

Basic Harry outputmacro has the following:
$token = #DO_INTERJECTION_SPLITTING | #DO_SUBSTITUTE_SYSTEM   | #DO_NUMBER_MERGE | #DO_DATE_MERGE | #DO_PROPERNAME_MERGE | #DO_SPELLCHECK | #DO_PARSE

You can change this value either then or any time to have different combinations of controls.  DO_SUBSTITUTE_SYSTEM is a large combination of all the substitution files.

[ # 17 ]

I’m feeling a bit blond!
If I delete those output-macros dose that mean it will not change my in put before matching the pattern.
Is this the right place to add #DO_OUTPUTSPELL

[ # 18 ]

Those are not output macros. Those are numeric constants from dictionarySystem.h that control input processing. It will reduce input processing, not eliminate it (eg you still need tokenization).  DO_OUTPUTSPELL is not a constant you can use. It is an argument to :build for when you are building, having nothing to do with normal chat.

[ # 19 ]

It tried to use the tutorial bot to get a start on my project. I get this error and a long line of the same for each rule.

in tutorial.top at 4: s:( ~p ) p # /p/pit
CALL-1 Call to function not yet defined ^keep   in tutorial.top at 5: s:( ~b ) b ^keep ^reuse # /b/bit

what have I done wrong. ^keep ^reuse is part of the tutorial bot.

[ # 20 ]

Well, I don’t see the code you ACTUALLY wrote, since you claim you wrote about p and the system claims you wrote about b.

the system said you wrote this:  s:( ~b ) b ^keep ^reuse # /b/bit

clearly the system did not echo any parens after the function names ^keep   or ^reuse.  So where did these things come from?  If you don’t see this, then you need to cite more of the lines from tutorial.top

[ # 21 ]

I am abandoning this project for now, not because of this problem, witch was caused by me ignoring the warning no such bot. But because I have been talking to he people on the sox forum, and they are adamant that it will not work. I need to know more about both chatscript and sox before I can proceed.  But I still believe that the principal is right.

Chatscript compares this digital pattern to examples stored in its rules, if it finds a match it issues an output,
          ^
          ^
          ^
Digital pattern, output from sox, input to chatscript
        ^
        ^
        ^
A simple modification of the pattern, to add to the current mic input information about how the sound has changed over time. {echo 11 1 13 1 17 1 19 1 23 1 29 1 31 1 37 1 47 1 53 1}
        ^
        ^
        ^
Microphone input.
      ^
      ^
      ^
Spoken words, are patterns of changes in the vibration of air over time.

< 1 2
2 of 2

login or register to react