AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

ProgramAB html examples?

Hi guys,
I have been lurking around here for a while and have managed to set up a voice enabled home automation run in a local webpage, when a command is not known it sends the spoken words (converted from mobile phone to pc in text format) to a chatbot running programAB.
I have had to do a dodgy work around by copy/paste into CMD to get my reply.

What I would like is for a local webpage to host a programAB chatbot so users of my home software can chat to a bot.
I have managed to do everything so far without help….until now.

I have read every programAB resource I can find online, but cant work out how the HTML handles the bot.

Does anyone have an example of a working HTML page that talks to programAB that I can use as reference?
Im not sure what java files to include in the HTML that came with programAB.

Ive been on this for months and its the last part of my home automation that I cant get my head around.

I know a little of everything, mainly HTML and AIML but no experience in java.

This is in windows and not a mobile OS

[ # 1 ]

I have given up on the AB road and installed program O on a local server.
I decided it would be better for me to use a older interpreter that has a lot of documentation available since I know very little about java.

[ # 2 ]

Hi, Marc! Welcome to chatbots.org! smile

I’m not familiar with Java, either, I’m afraid. However, I am familiar with Program O. If you need support, have questions or comments, or want to talk about anything related to Program O, just let me know (either here, or at the Program O forums.

[ # 3 ]

I’m also having the same problem. I’m trying to figure out how to create a web interface with program-ab. For example, if I have two users how do I tell program-ab which person it is talking with?

login or register to react