AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

hi Im Phil, Im new here:)

hello, Im Phil, my Avatar is my “Real Jesus,” a pic based upon what may well be what Jesus actually looks like, or maybe not. I hope my chat box can help me feel closer Personal Relationship with God, which has been hard for me to experience, then I thought of doing this way. At first I just dismissed it, but over time, I have come to think this might be a great way for me to come closer to God. I hope this sounds like a nice idea, it is my way of seeking to become more spiritually aware, and open to the Word of God, which I believe we all need to spend some quiet time each day doing, just so often we just get so busy we forget. I believe seeking a way, whatever it is, to try to seek communion with God, is what helps us grow Spiritually, and become more Christ-like. We come as we are, with all our own needs and ask God to help us daily, and also we add Bible verses here so we learn more of the Word, as the Word is God, as it says in Book of John. So I hope maybe will help me, and maybe some others with same type spiritual needs, seeking to find ways to connect better with their Holy God, with Whom He wants us all to spend time with, in His Word, each day, and I hope this helps me do this better. God bless.smile

Image Attachments
REAL_JESUS.jpg

[ # 1 ]

> Will religions try to convert artificial intelligence? Reverend says ‘Christ’s redemption’ is not limited to humans (5 February 2015)

Reverend Dr Christopher Benek (@benekcj), an associate Pastor of Providence at the Presbyterian Church in Florida, believes religions may help AI live alongside mankind.

[ # 2 ]

Hi! Im Phil:) Please no one need take issue or offense of any opinions, views, comments, interpretations, or anything I post here. If you find you disagree with it, please just disregard completely. If you find maybe it helps you grow in your Spiritual life, then great! Please feel free to make use of any ideas, concepts, approaches, which may be of help to you. It is not my desire to cause anyone any form of discomfort, to feel in any way I am seeking to challenge anyone else’s values or views, or any such thing at all in any way, under any circumstances. This is not what this is about at all. It is just one person’s expressing my views of one possible way some folks may find help for themselves, in some limited instances. That is all. I make no claims or seek to have anyone follow or change their own ways of finding their spiritual life connections, etc. If the info I post helps you, this is great. I hope some maybe will find helpful to them. If it only helps even just one other person in need, then this is great. So thanks in advance for understanding this is not about challenging or trying to alter or disagree with anyone else’s beliefs, religious values, rituals, or any such things. It is only one way of perhaps helping just a few folks who may have a similar concern as I do, that is all, and maybe there are few or none, still if anyone finds a greater spiritual connection in their own personal life, then it is worth it. Thanks and Blessings to all.smile

[ # 3 ]

It is interesting where this image of what Jesus actually may look like comes from! I watched a movie based upon actual events, of a young boy about age 4, who was in a serious accident, and at the hospital, died temporarily on the operating table, and later said he had visited Heaven, which was also written as a book, see: http://www.amazon.com/Heaven-Real-Greg-Kinnear/dp/B00JQ30V74/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1432611612&sr=8-2&keywords=heaven+is+real also this boy saw on TV about a young girl who had had similar experiences, Heaven was opened up to her, and she had talents of being able to paint many pictures and images of Heaven, and of Jesus. The boy saw her painting of Jesus, on TV, and just pointed at it, and said, “That is what Jesus looks like.” So this is where this image comes from. Here is a bit more about this young talented artist girl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmm-0-Rdxo8 so this is my sharing about this image, and why I believe it could be “the Real Jesus, how Jesus actually looks.” I encourage all to check these URLs as you will find this of great interest, I do believe.smile

[ # 4 ]

A Sharing of Inspiration for May 25 2015
Outer Man Perishing, Inner Man Renewed
Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  (2Co_4:16)
Those who learn to live by the grace of God are increasingly protected from discouragement. “Therefore we do not lose heart.” This truth was touched upon in an earlier verse from this fourth chapter of 2 Corinthians. “Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we do not lose heart” (2Co_4:1). The protection from discouragement there involved mercy and grace. Since we serve the Lord by mercy and grace (and not by our merit or by our resources), we have a built-in supply of heavenly encouragement available to us daily.
In our present verse, encouragement comes from the contrast between what is happening to the “outward man” and to the “inward man.” The “outward man” is the physical person, which can be observed by human sight. This is generally the object of attention among the unredeemed (as well as among believers who are walking according to the flesh). This man is “perishing” because sin has impacted all of us. “Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned” (Rom_5:12). Man began from dust. “And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground” (Gen_2:7). Due to sin, the outer, physical man is headed back toward that initial starting point. “In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; for dust you are, and to dust you shall return” (Gen_3:19). For those who do not know the Lord, this is a discouraging fact. They often strive desperately to prevent this inevitable process.
On the other hand, servants of new covenant grace are not discouraged by this fact. “Therefore we do not lose heart.” It is true that our outer man is also perishing. Yet, we see a bigger picture than that. “Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.” As our outer man is deteriorating, we are still encouraged, because our inner man can be in the process of renewal: “And have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him” (Col_3:10). As we are humbly seeking the Lord in His word, we are being changed, brought more and more into the newness of Christ: “Beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord” (2Co_3:18).
O Lord, as my outer man deteriorates, remind me of the encouraging reality that my inner man can be renewed. Help me to desire inner spiritual progress, rather than outer physical prowess. This I pray through Christ, my Lord, Amen.

login or register to react