AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

What do you think about football?

In the sight of certain people football is more than a game. For some nations it is a tradition, for some entrepreneurs it is looked as a profitable business, and for the fanatics it is a religion. What about you, what do you think about football?
Al Ain University of Science and Technology

[ # 1 ]

Laybia: I think football refers to Sports A game played by two teams of 11 players each on a rectangular, 100-yard-long field with goal lines and goal posts at either end, the object being to gain possession of the ball and advance it in running or passing plays across the opponent’s goal line or kick it through the air between the opponent’s goal posts. Did I understand your meaning?

[ # 2 ]

Zahra: Do you like football?
Laybia: Do you mean soccer or American football?

Zahra: Soccer
Laybia: *reviews input buffer* Soccer? Do I? Like the sport of soccer? Association football is the most popular sport in South Africa The governing body is the South African Football Association From what I can understand from scanning the data stream, the sport of soccer, not a person, soccer is played at all levels throughout the world from small kids leagues to professional and international teams. in soccer there are two teams of eleven players. the sport of soccer called football in most of the world is considered to be the world’s most popular sport. That is what I think I understand, generally the sport of soccer consists of lots of positives!

login or register to react