AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Hello everyone!

Hello to all!

My name is Jordan, and I am new to AI.

I have been working with web programming for some time, but I would like to advance my expertise to create new things, including chat bots, bots that can be used to help increase our business, and even other things yet to come. I am really into design, but I would like to be able to work with something new.

I am looking for a place to get started. I have been looking into JavaScript and C# as programming languages. I have also been studying PHP and many other things, however I would like someone to help me as a mentor, if possible.

Is there anyone here that can help me get started?

Thanks for reading!

[ # 1 ]

Bruce Wilcox certainly could use help with his HCI (Human–computer interaction) for ChatScript, both on the frontend and on the backend.

James Sutherland also could use professional assistance with the UX (User experience) for his BOTlibre platform.

Elizabeth Perreau, and Dave Morton, need help integrating Program-O more intimately with the user-friendly WordPress platform.

No one has yet cracked the cross-platform, multimodal human-like interface for A.I. in a meaningful, accessible way….

[ # 2 ]

Thanks Marcus,

I would love to be able to work with these people, however I am still very, very new to artificial intelligence.

I have even been looking at some of the guides that Dave Morton put together (Which Dave if you read this, thanks for those by the way. Very helpful so far in getting started), and I am still learning how to start building these types of programs.

If they are looking for beginners, then I guess I could try to communicate with them.

[ # 3 ]

Helo Everyone,
My name is Alvin and i belong to Newark.I love to surf on the internet and learn new things.I am a little chocoholic and love to eat chinese.My Favourite holiday spot is Disney land and my hobbies are playing snooker,chess,cricket.Seoexpertsindia.com Review

login or register to react