AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Anyone have a idea on what is going on at the old pandora bots site??

The older pandora bots site http://www.pandorabots.com/botmaster/en/home that has my chat bots on it already is now giving all kinds of errors to all my aiml files including the ones they have on their own server. I checked the aiml with a xml Validater and there are no errors in the aiml files. With the system giving compilation errors there is no way i can train and alter my chatbots at all. The website is now also giving a bad gateway message.

I know they want everyone to transfer to the new site however when you have put a lot of work into chatbot you do not want to have to keep switching it to different servers especially when they change the aiml coding so that it is now harder to learn for some of us that are old.

[ # 1 ]

All seems ok for me on the free server. What errors are you getting with your files?

[ # 2 ]

The errors vary day by day. Today it is behaving. Yesterday it was not. I find it frustrating when it fluctuates like that. It also makes me worry about the permanence of my chatbots. I would like them to survive me and yes i am old enough to actually worry about that stuff.

login or register to react