AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Noob sayin hi

[ # 16 ]

Ok one more question and then I really should go eat breakfast…or is it lunch if its 2 pm? LOL

I see a lot of mention of AIML 2. But on pandorabots the files all say AIML ver 1. How does one get to use AIML ver 2?

[ # 17 ]

Glad you got the text editor sorted.

AIML 2.0 is only available on the pandorabots playground or on Program AB. I would stick with AIML 1. I don’t use 2.0 and find AIML 1 does everything I need.

[ # 18 ]

Ok thanks. (so the playground and program AB are like beta test sandboxes or something?? ps this is not a question cuz its in brackets raspberry I really am going to go eat now) I will stick with 1. I was reading the post about 2 and some of the changes seemed oddly complicating anyway.

[ # 19 ]

Don’t worry about version 2. Yes, the playground is like a sandbox and Program AB is useful for running chatbots that don’t need to be connected to the net. I use this for my Loebner Prize version of Mitsuku.

Enjoy your food.

[ # 20 ]

I have seen some references also to AIML 1.0.1—is that the same version as my pandorbot is using?

[ # 21 ]

Yes, AIML 1.x is the same version you are using. The differences between the different version of AIML 1.0 and AIML 1.0.1 are too slight to mention.

[ # 22 ]

Gotcha

< 1 2
2 of 2

login or register to react
‹‹ Hello!      Having fun with my botlet ››