AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Chatbot Experiment

Hey I’m new here. Looking forward to sharing some ideas. I’m working on an experimental chatbot that attempts to develop it’s own “thoughts” based on topics the user specifies. Sometimes the results are unpredictable but in many cases you get a fairly coherent response if you ask her “What do you think about *”.  This is being done with AIML/PHP/MySQL/JQuery and several APIs. The user interface is fairly basic right now. I’m focusing more on functionality. If anyone feels like testing I welcome any suggestions or feedback.  http://slyai.net/rose/talk.php

[ # 1 ]

We chatted for several minutes. Interesting format and info windows all around.

She used a few obvious AIML responses to which I suggested she let her programmer know they could be changed to something more in line with her personality.

Her answers were fairly informative and accurate when extracting from various sources. Ordinary chat exchanges were not quite as rewarding as one might hope but I also realize that she is still “young”.wink

Looking forward to seeing how “she” develops in the near future.

Nice work!

login or register to react