AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

How my chatbot listens to the radio

My main chatbot is for me just to talk to me or assist me i talk to it most of the time in gedit in the terminal or the Python console when i bought my new nooelc sdr radio i allways wanted i installed gnu radio and found the api and gui programs would crash so i just type in the comand line to make it work then it hit me i opend libreOfice and started adding the comands in a brain file so how in shell i can type 91.3 to the chat bot and i can listen to my favorite station and so on then i started to play with scrips that would have gnu radio scan for signals so to chatbot i can say scan whe it pics up a singnal it will say signal caught 151.035 nice then i had this great idea what if i can built words in a brain from talk radio so i started looking for a linux opensoure speach reconition this was about the time that i broke the radio by stepping on it and that put a end to the project for now something like this would be great for the seti project the radio builds brain files and many other use’s

login or register to react