AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Research bachelor’s degree - Chatbots (Looking for sources)

Hello everyone,

My name is Tjorven Crevits and i’m a student at Arteveldehogeschool located in Gent (Belgium) . In September I started my final year for my bachelor’s degree in Graphic Digital Media with specialization Crossmedia. As a final task I must write a research on a particular topic. The subject which I will write about is “Chatbots, are they the future of advertising?”. I would like to investigate how chat bots can be used for marketing and advertising purposes. During the investigation, I will examine how chatbots work, in which companies/online shops chatbots can create an added value and how they analyze or have influence on the purchasing behavior of a person.

So I’m looking for various sources (books, websites, companies and perhaps people) to support my research. If you are interested to support me or send me interesting resources you may always contact me. (Or comment them below)

I thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
Tjorven

(https://be.linkedin.com/in/tjorven-crevits-7357ba116)

login or register to react