AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum
Using ^burst to split sentence

I want to split ” Neha Prabhugaonkar (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)) ” and store them in two in variables, namely,
$name = Neha Prabhugaonkar
$email = .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

I used ^burst
a: ( _*4 > ) ^keep() ^repeat()
    $id = ^original(_0)
    $name = ^burst($id \(  )

but I can get only the first token i.e. Neha Prabhugaonkar, how should i do it ?

[ # 1 ]

^burst outputs a collection. It cannot output to user variables because it does not know what names to give. You can burst onto a factset or you can burst onto a sequence of match variables
a: (_*4>)
$id = ^original(_0)
_0 = ^burst( ... ) 
$id = _0
$name = _1

[ # 2 ]

I have a difficulty with using rejoinder, Following is my script to take input from the user for multiple choice:

t: I know two Neha’s, Neha P (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)) and Neha G (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)), which Neha are you talking about? Choose from the two: < Neha P ( .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) ) , Neha G ( .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) ) >

a: (_*4>)

$$input =  ^original(_0)
  $$text =  \\” $$input \\”

$$pattern = :
  $$open = (
  $$space = _
  $$close = \)

$$temp = ^substitute ( word $$text $$open $$pattern )
  $$normalised = ^substitute ( word $$temp $$close $$space )

$$start = findtext($$normalised $$pattern 1)
  $$index = $$start - 2
  $$name = extract($$normalised 1 $$index)

$$textLength = ^length( $$normalised)
  $$end = $$textLength - 3
  $$index = $$start + 1
  $$email = extract($$normalised $$index $$end)

/* I Get the Details of user having user name as name and email id using external service*/

The expected input from the user is Neha P (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)) or Neha G ( .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) which i present in the app .

But i am not able to take input correctly from the user, i want to capture the input in the rejoinder and save it in the variable as $$text = “Neha G ( .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) )” so that i can correctly parse the name n image using extract.

Your help is really appreciated.

[ # 3 ]

Basically, How can i add double quotes to the input obtained from the user ?

For example: input from the user is Neha P (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)) and while storing the input in system variable i want to add quotes to the input, like “Neha P (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address))”, how can i do it ?

[ # 4 ]

^join( \” $_userinput \”)

login or register to react