AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

AGI challenge

https://www.general-ai-challenge.org

Total of $5 million in prize money divided over various tasks and several years. First one $15000 for -I think- these tasks, mostly word gymnastics(?). However, your program has to interact through an interface that sounds like a month of work. It sounds a bit vague to me, but it’s backed by Microsoft and other powerhouses. So if you happen to have made AGI, here’s your chance.

[ # 1 ]
Don Patrick - Mar 7, 2017:

...So if you happen to have made AGI, here’s your chance.

I will be entering the “Joint Universal Neural Coordination” program I have been working with a small group of dedicated AI developers. JUNC is full-scale hyper-intelligence.  It has state of the art data layer architecture, leverages cloud services and is infinitely scalable. While obviously too dangerous to let run in the wild, this program is run on a closed network for now so no demo will be available until all security and edge cases have been evaluated and melded.  Check out the JUNC portal if you want more detailed info.

[ # 2 ]

Really, Carl? Didn’t you plead for the death of that thread? raspberry

[ # 3 ]

smirk

[ # 4 ]

I’m sure Carl was just trying to get rid of the competition earlier wink
I’m seriously curious if anyone, and if so who, will enter this, because it seems rather premature.

[ # 5 ]

Oh wait. I just read that people have to email the source code of their AGI to them. So likely nobody’s going to enter.

[ # 6 ]
Don Patrick - Mar 9, 2017:

Oh wait. I just read that people have to email the source code of their AGI to them. So likely nobody’s going to enter.

In which language ? If they want, I can send the unassembled code source of any program, in assembler (or maybe in C it should be possible)... cheese

[ # 7 ]

To my complete surprise, 390 people have signed up for the challenge. That’s spectacular. I don’t know where that kind of confidence is coming from.

More than 390 individuals and teams from around the world have already signed up to solve gradual learning in the first round of the General AI Challenge. (And enrollment is still open!) All participants must submit their solutions for evaluation by August 15 of this year. Then the submitted AI agents will be tested on a set of tasks which are similar, but not identical, to those provided as part of the first-round training tasks. That’s where the AI agents’ ability to solve previously unseen problems will really be tested.

[ # 8 ]
Denis Robert - Mar 14, 2017:

In which language ? If they want, I can send the unassembled code source of any program, in assembler (or maybe in C it should be possible)... cheese

Agreed… Assembly Language, C Language should be possible in an AGI challenge.

However, the cloud only supports virtual machine byte code, I think.

login or register to react