AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

CHATBOT MEETUP CHATBOT MEETUP CHATBOT MEETUP CHATBOT CHATBOT MEETUP CHATBOT MEETUP CHATBOT MEETUP CHATBOT MEETUP

On June 28th, 2017 we're organizing our next Chatbot Meetup in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Feel free to join!'

Stability Issues

Hi all, you must have noticed that we experiencing severe stability issues. The main problem is that we’re currently lacking team members with advanced skills MySQL/PHP/ExpressionEngine and hosting, and who have time to work with us. If you like to work with us, or just want to help us out this time, drop me a note on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

[ # 1 ]

The website is running for several hours now. Some queries appeared to be very slow.. Be strange, because the site has been running for years now with these very same queries… This might have something to do with a new MySQL version. Anyway, we’ll keep on researching and fine tuning.

SORRY for the inconvenience!! We’re doing everything possible in our hands.

[ # 2 ]

So far, the site is much faster, and seemingly more stable than it has been in several years, so overall, I’m rather pleased.

One thing, though. I’m still not getting notified about new posts like I used to. I’ve looked into it, but evrything seems to be in order, so I’m not sure what the problem is.

[ # 3 ]

Oh, and one more thing. I just tried to log into the EE control panel a few moments ago, and I got some PHP errors. The important one was this:

Severity: Notice

Message: Only variable references should be returned by reference

Filename: core/Common.php

Line Number: 242

The others are just complaints about headers already being sent, so should go away once this issue has been resolved. For now I cannot log into the control panel.

[ # 4 ]

Probably for now the best way to address this would be to turn display_errors off via ini_set().

[ # 5 ]

We’ve been able to address some things. We’ve upgraded PHP and now we encounter EE/PHP incompatibility. You we’ll need to upgrade EE as well. Pending projects… The website seems to be rather fast, once the directory page is cached. That is really the main key thing. The reason why it’s so slow is unclear..

login or register to react
‹‹ updated alice      Chatter bot for eggdrop ››