AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Using proxy with get request

Hi,
When I try to use Get request, it works on my computer but fails on the server.
I don’t see any mention in logs about this, so can I get the actual error from the response?
Also, one of my suspicions is a proxy, so is it possible to add proxy configuration?

Thanks

[ # 1 ]

%httpresponse

There is currently no way to specify a proxy configuration to ^jsonopen. Is it just a matter of being able to specify a name and password for the proxy? I could add that to CS.

[ # 2 ]

I believe you need to be able to pass proxy server address, id/password, and authentication methods to use. I will make that available in next release.

[ # 3 ]

next CS release will support setting proxy server address, authentication method, and id/password

[ # 4 ]

Sounds great!
One thing I’m still not able to understand is why the requests sent from CS are not visible in Fiddler.

[ # 5 ]

Hey Bruce,
Any chance you can give here a few examples for using the latest changes related to proxy (version 7.51)?
Not sure how to use it and what are the options.

Thanks

[ # 6 ]

not a clue, have no proxy system to test on. The link to the proxy settings for libcurl is all the documentation I have

login or register to react
‹‹ PseudoParsing      ChatScript collections ››