AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Hey everyone! 

Hey everyone! I’m so glad I’ve found this forum, it really looks amazing. My name is Selim Chehimi and I’m here to learn more about Artificial Intelligence because I’m really passionate about AI and I want to work in this industry. Besides, I’m 19 yo and I’m an engineering student :D I will be very active on this forum guys, can’t wait to connect with you to talk about AI.

[ # 1 ]

Hello, Selim, and welcome to chatbots.org. smile

If I might ask, what aspect of AI interests you the most? While we’re more than happy to talk about any aspect, most members of this community focus on AI with regard to interaction with Humans (e.g. chatbots, virtual assistants, etc.), with a number of members here being award winning botmasters or platform developers. By way of introduction I’m Dave Morton, lead developer of Program O, which is a platform for web-based chatbots. I, personally, haven’t won any awards yet, but one can dream. wink I’m also one of the admins here.

Anyway, please feel free to look around, ask questions, offer opinions/insights, or whatever you feel. We’re a pretrty relaxed, friendly group, and welcome new members.

[ # 2 ]

Hello Dave, nice to meet you smile

I’m interested in AI in general but mostly about AI applied to health care/climate change, digital assistants (like Alexa, Google home and Siri) and computer vision.

Ahaha of course, I wish you some awards pretty soon wink

Thank you for welcoming me, I’m very glad to have found this forum.

[ # 3 ]

And I’m glad you’re here.

I’m going to be on the road for the next few weeks, visiting family, watching eclipses, and starting a new chapter in my life, so I won’t be around much, other than the occasional checking in, but there are many others here who can help should you need anything. smile

login or register to react