AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

[Consultant Position] Hanson Robotics seeks expert ChatScript coder

Hanson Robotics, creator of the humanoid robot Sophia and the recently released consumer product Professor Einstein, is looking to hire a consultant ChatScript Coder to work on upcoming projects. The ChatScript Coder will produce, in conjunction with a Creative Writer, sophisticated chatbots. The two will work together to satisfy the specific high-level conversational objectives outlined by a Project Manager, and will iteratively create, test, and debug the chatbots. 

Required:

Extensive knowledge of ChatScript
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Work well in a small team

Preferred:

Writing experience
Knowledge of noSQL databases like MongoDB
Experienced in Python
Located in the U.S.

If interested, contact Drew Diamond at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address), Cc.  Hank Gerba .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and Stephane Leroy .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

[ # 1 ]

Good afternoon, Hank Gerba, I really hope that your proposal is still relevant. It interested me.
The best way to master a software tool is to try it out in practice, to create something simple and easy to understand with it. This is the project that I do and teach others.
Do you create chatbots? If yes, please tell us about the tools you use.
Thank you for your attention, please visit my website or contact me or contact me by mail .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

login or register to react