AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Working with learnf files

Hello smile

I’m developing an Android mobile application using an AIML chatbot with Program AB. The chatbot asks questions and stores the learned information in the learn.aiml file with the <learnf>-tag.
Now I want to work with this learnf file.

Is there someone or do you know someone who has experience in working with learnf files in combination with Program AB (and Android)?

I’ve the following problem: Always FileNotFound exceptions. I just want to display the content of the file (as a test). Because of the Android Logcat I know that there’s something written in the learnf file.

Matched: * <THATHOW OLD ARE YOU <TOPIC> * intro.aiml
writeCertainIFCategories learnf
.aiml size

It’s a bit confusing, because there should be a learnf file in my assets folder. I know, that displaying other files (like normal AIML files) works fine. I’ve tested my AIML code in Pandorabots…just trying another interpreter. There’s a learnf file in the list of files! So my code is working…maybe it’s a problem wih Program AB?

It would be great to know, if you have similar problems or if you’ve solved this problem. smile

Best regards,
Otto

[ # 1 ]

Could you post the category that is writing to the learnf.aiml file and I’ll take a look.

[ # 2 ]

BOT: How old are you?
HUMAN: I am 21 years old.

Here’s my code…

<category>
      <
pattern>*</pattern>
        <
that>HOW OLD ARE YOU</that>
        <
template><think><set name="age"><star/></set></think>Great age!
            <
learnf>
                  <
category>
                      <
pattern>AGE</pattern>
                      <
template>Age: <eval><star index="1"/></eval></template>
                  </
category>
            </
learnf>
        </
template>
  </
category

...Pandorabots creates a learnf.aiml file with this line.

<category><pattern>AGE</pattern><template>AgeI am 21 years old.</template></category

...and Program AB creates no learnf.aiml file in the aiml folder.
It’s confusing, because I can call “AGE” with “Age: I am 21 years old.” as output. So there should be a created file which I can open…

login or register to react