AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Padipist - An Android Chatbot

link to app

This app would read a book for you if it is in simple pdf or txt format. You can ask questions to it and it will try to find an answer from what it has read. The app uses AI packages that I have developed. It occupies just 12 MB of your space on installation.

Sorry that I couldn’t launch it in play store. I had to register and pay with my debit card for it, at first they didn’t accept the brand of my card so I was behind getting a suggested branded card for nearly 3 weeks spending time,money and energy. Finally after getting a big branded one they still rejected it. Internet showed me many reasons and similar stories.

I know that all of us were taught not to take anything from strangers right from childhood and even I support that. So try installing this on your old android phones and try it out and if you find it good and trustworthy please pass the word to others(replies on this page if possible). Thank you.

[ # 1 ]
Sanjit Mathew Ranjit - Jun 9, 2018:

post the probems you faced too. I only tried it on my phone.

[ # 2 ]

post the probems you faced too. I only tried it on my phone which had marshmallow but did not work in nougat.

login or register to react