AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

out of fact space at 799999out of fact space

Hi,
I am creating a ChatScript in Brazilian Portuguese and I am importan a complete dictionary through Concepts so that I can have the tags of the words ... I separated the dictionary by verbs, nouns, adjectives, pronouns, etc .... But it arrived in a moment that I have just received this break ...

Is there another way I can import my concepts in a different way ???

[ # 1 ]

you can in cs_init.txt raise the size of fact space.
a line like
fact=4000000

[ # 2 ]

Hi, I Dont found this file….
Which directory?

[ # 3 ]

create a top level of chatscript directory (same level as SRC and DICT and RAWDATA)  file named
cs_init.txt
add that line in it

[ # 4 ]

Now every time I write a message it takes time for the bot to respond ... The concept index has gotten too big ...
Would you know to tell me if I use any database it will improve on the performance issue ???

[ # 5 ]

you dont want all those facts loaded by a user. You want them resident in the system from server start / boot startup

[ # 6 ]

exactly! Can you tell me what changes I need to make?

[ # 7 ]

for this edit, in the base CS server under linux, within this file cs_init.txt
fact=100 does not work
This works, with the s
facts=100

[ # 8 ]

well that is amazing.  The engine code reads:
else if (!strnicmp(arg,(char*)“fact=”,5)) maxFacts = atoi(arg+5);  // fact entries
and JustAnswer’s cs_init file (which needs more facts) reads:
loglimit=100
fact=1800000
inputlimit=20000
buffer=80x120

[ # 9 ]

Yes.  Just noticed that the entry with s does not change the internal value. So it is without the s

I am getting an abnormal abend with even fact=100
Not sure why it abends.  Will look to pull the message

[ # 10 ]

of course, it was my error, because I did not transfer the init updates to the server.
So, it is indeed this entry
fact=4000000

noticed your entry
loglimit=100
for a log rolling feature I did not know about.  I am guessing that if the log file reaches this size in mg, it will create a new version of it.  This is useful, because a very very large log file can hurt performance if left unchecked.

[ # 11 ]

I showed the loglimit to trigger people to read about it.
Not only does it have the performance improvement use but when I pull a log to read it, I dont want to try to pull gigabytes and open them.  But it’s a measurement of size (megabytes) and not weight (milligrams). smile

[ # 12 ]

I hope you didnt mean
fact=100
because then you’d never have enough facts even to load

login or register to react