AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

BTS Global Hackathon

I got this in my email and I am sharing it with you all.

Hi there,

Here is something exciting for you!

As a run-up to Bengaluru Tech Summit 2018, the Department of IT, BT and S&T, Government of Karnataka, is organizing “Humane Code” - a truly global hackathon in collaboration with Global Innovation Alliance partner countries and innovation hubs from across the globe to create solutions that address local or global societal needs.

The mission of the BTS Global Hackathon is to create technology solutions and initiatives that will contribute to social good and address the needs and challenges facing humanity.

With cash prizes of up to 12,000 USD for the top teams, this is an amazing opportunity you just have to grab! That’s not all. The Top 20 teams from across the globe will win a fully paid trip ed to the Bengaluru Tech Summit, which will boost knowledge and offer amazing networking and business opportunities.

Register Now https://www.hackerearth.com/sprints/bts-global-hackathon-australia/?utm_campaign=email&utm_medium=email&utm_source=email

login or register to react