AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

i am new to this

[ # 16 ]
Steve Worswick - Apr 10, 2011:

I see no reason why that shouldn’t work. Have you tried it?

YES SIR I HAVE TRIED IT BUT IT DOESNT WORKS… WHAT SHOULD I DO

[ # 17 ]

Please post the conversation and the bot’s responses.

[ # 18 ]
Dave Morton - Apr 10, 2011:

One thing that I would like to suggest is for you make up a list of questions and statements that a user may say to your bot. Then give that list to at least 5 others (10 to 25 would be better), and ask them to try to create a comprehensive list of the various different ways that those questions and statements can be worded. Once that’s done, aggregate those lists, removing identical entries, and study the remaining list. Analise the questions and statements for similarities, and try to reduce the list to around 5 options for each anticipated question or statement, and create your categories around these. Otherwise, your bot will suffer from a lack of understanding. I know that sounds like a lot of work, but you’ll reap the reward of having a better bot in the end.

thanx so much for your kind suggestion but sir I am in second last week of my term end…so need to have urgent solution

[ # 19 ]

Did you manage to get your categories working?

< 1 2
2 of 2

login or register to react