AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

chatbot designer

[ # 16 ]

The latest in the series: Dates, times, durations
This also Includes a new demo (and some explanation in the tutorial) on how to correctly reply to questions like: ‘who else is born in the same year and month as me’,...

[ # 17 ]

I finally made a new release of all the applications, including the full designer version. Lots of new things and many more to come.

For the next release: I finally made a full language definition to accompany the interpreter (the resonating neural network) which has some pretty interesting programming concepts. It’s syntax is very close to C#, which should make it’s structure fairly familiar to most.

[ # 18 ]

Jan,

Your work on this project is nothing short of amazing and your application will open up the possibility of Chatbots for those who otherwise may not have the opportunity to explore.

Keep up the great work!

[ # 19 ]

Hi hall,
I’ve published a new release of all my software with the latest engine which contains lots of bugfixes and speed/memory improvements (mostly collected during the chatbot battles). There are also about 40 new topics available for download, 54 in total (including the ones used for the android app). Full demo projects are also included in the installer (including the android bot).
Next up: get the neural network language stable enough so that it can parse the entire pattern matcher. After that, I’d like to start building a layered output system so that the engine can generate it’s own outputs based on settings like ‘introvert,likes, dislikes,..’ (still using the topic-pattern paradigm). Should be interesting.

< 1 2
2 of 2

login or register to react