AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Java Plugin for ChatScript

[ # 16 ]

Erel, I do not know if the capability to build a script by sending :build 1 or such commands is exposed by the chatscript server.

[ # 17 ]

a chatscript server will respond to everything a local chatscript version does (meaning the :xxxx commands) if the file authorizedIP.txt has as its contents the simple word “all”, which the default release of ChatScript does.

[ # 18 ]

Ok Erel, I havent tried sending :build 1 etc as the message. If you do, please let me know the result. That is outside of the scope of the client. The only exposed protocol is the message format that the server understands and the client implements just that. The semantics of the message passed in is not the purview of the java client.

[ # 19 ]

OK, the server receives “:build 1”, but it returns an empty string:

System.out.println(sendAndReceive(“localhost”, 1024, UUID.randomUUID().toString(), “georgia”, “:build 1”));

Instead of “Welcome to Chatscript”

[ # 20 ]

sure. There is no information for the user. There is merely the change of the state of the system TOPIC folder and data in the log files.

[ # 21 ]

the user is still logged in, so it doesnt restart a welcome message.  You could see the change potentially via submitting an input that would then hit the new material.

< 1 2
2 of 2

login or register to react