AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Verbot ?

[ # 31 ]

Yes, I can understand the uninstall thing.
Question: do you have the latest update for .net4? This might include a fix for the bug.

[ # 32 ]

I had V4.0.30319 and i tried to install others versions 4 exended bla bla etc,
upgrade my win7. Nada. Just one more proposition and i abandon
sorry.
Sylvain.

[ # 33 ]

I’m sorry to see you willing to give up so easily, Sylvain. As with any new software, problems arise from time to time that the developer can’t always foresee, especially if that developer is one person, on one computer, with only one operating system available to use for testing. It’s people like you and me that help small developers to work out these bugs, and make their applications better. Please be patient just a little while longer. I’m sure Jan will find and correct the problem with your help. smile

[ # 34 ]

Ok, you’re right Dave, i’m sorry.  I’m open to all suggestions.
Sorry Jan too.
Friendly.
Sylvain

[ # 35 ]

Thanks Dave, much appreciated!
No problem Sylvain, I understand how frustrating it can be if something doesn’t work. I’ve contacted the MS speech developers for assistance on this issue. (the link you gave didn’t contain the voice, I think it’s from nuance, since they have a French Virginie female voice, but they don’t provide a beta download). Anyway, stay tuned. I’ll let you know what the MS people said.

[ # 36 ]

Sorry again Jan.
You wrote
/*
(the link you gave didn’t contain the voice,
*/
Strange that works for me. Wher can i send you Vigrginie File ?
Friendly.
Sylvain

[ # 37 ]

Yes, it contained an installer for ‘sodeo family planner’. After installing, I didn’t get any extra voice. The ms link failed.
you can send me an email via the ‘email Jan’ button below my profile.

[ # 38 ]

Lol ! sorry i don’t konw how to attach/join/insert a file in/on your address “email Jan” ... I
don’t find insert or attached button… I prefer you send me a mail here
husky_3d < at > yahoo ‘d o t’ com
and i will send you back a file who works for me…
(abt 23M0)
Sylvain.

[ # 39 ]

I’ve sent you a private email so you have my email address, though I think 23 megs will be to big as an attachement for my service provider. Perhaps through some fileshare website?

[ # 40 ]

What about using gmail?

[ # 41 ]

can it take 23 megs as attachement?
edit: just checked it’s help, it says up to 25 megs, so hold on…

[ # 42 ]

It has no limit as far as I can tell. Well, maybe 7 gigabytes or thereabouts.

[ # 43 ]

help says 25 megs:
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=8770

edit: gmail account =
bragisoft at gmail.com

[ # 44 ]

Ok done using GMail at bragisoft at gmail.com
Sylvain

[ # 45 ]

Hi Sylvain, I’ve got a small test app to see if the approach that I have in mind fixes the problem. You can download it from here:
janbogaerts.name/files/test.zip
Very simple: unzip the content to a directory and start the application (no install needed). Press ‘get voices’ to fill the list of available voices (if this works, we got over the first hirdle). To test the voice, press the ‘speak’ button.

I’ve managed to download your voice and it installed ok. It didn’t give me any problems in the application, everything worked as expected, so the problem most likely has nothing to do with that voice, but with something else.

< 1 2 3 4 > 
3 of 4

login or register to react