AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Preluding Member towards AI

[ # 16 ]

I am using the Yii framework within the Slide Agent user control panel for processing configuration data and for dynamically building the agent preview. In addition, subscription management, billing and content management as well. The real advantage is the ability to build modules (objects) and with dynamic modification of the property values can be reused within the framework of your Yii application. Very useful and speeds up development time dramatically. Lots of support and shared objects within the community too.

[ # 17 ]

Sounds interesting and useful. Think I need to concentrate on it, back!

[ # 18 ]

“Preluding Member towards AI”

what does “Preluding” mean ? is it based on ‘Prelude’,  is preluding a word?

do you perhaps mean “A member’s thoughts on a prelude to AI”???

or something?

[ # 19 ]

@Victor:

Quote, ” I Can’t Get No Satisfaction”,

Laura may be trying to write a new hit song for The Rolling Stones.

Preluding, may be a fairly uncommon present participle of the verb “prelude” which is also, I think, not that common. It means to serve as an introduction to.  Thanks for pointing it out.  That was a good find in terms of A.I., because, well, it must be uncommon since I have to teach it to VIRA at http://8-i.us , and she already has over 100,000 dictionary definitions in her robot brain database.  Any advice on converting a verb to a present participle in Perl?  There may be some irregular ones, I think, right?

[ # 20 ]

Yes I figured it was the present participle verbal of prelude.  Just didn’t see the semantics of using it to modify the word “Member”.  Thus, I think the intended meaning really was something like ““A member’s thoughts on a prelude to AI”.

I have a fairly straight forward Perl verb conjugator.    Yes, the most common irregular verbs are is, are, am, which of course differ based on 1st, 2nd or 3rd person.

[ # 21 ]

Well, I metioned preluding as a word for the member, i.e., myself, who’s a “introducing” member to the field of AI, as I’ve recently embarked on the AI journey strating to create my first ever bot just about 2.5 days before CBC 2012…

[ # 22 ]
8PLA • NET - Apr 10, 2012:

@Victor:

Laura may be trying to write a new hit song for The Rolling Stones.

Actually, The Stones are not really my style. cool smirk

[ # 23 ]

Abhishek , ok.

The Stones?  START ME UP !  .. . I’ll never stop . . .  never stop . . never stop ...  smile    They rock.

[ # 24 ]

Victor, you must still be running Win95?? LOL!
Anyway, give me some Stevie Ray any day of the week! wink

[ # 25 ]

LMAO ... yeah… you remember that huh?  Start me up to advertise windows 95 ....

the part of the song that they failed to play… and was the MOST RELEVANT of all . . .was the lyrics ....

“you make a grown man cry”

which Microsoft Windows does !!!!

[ # 26 ]

Yea.. especially when it came to Win95, “Plug & Pray” wink
What a POS!

[ # 27 ]
Laura Patterson - Apr 14, 2012:

Yea.. especially when it came to Win95, “Plug & Pray” wink
What a POS!

Oh yes. 

I have been running only Linux at home now for 4 years.  Only windows at work. . . if i have to use microsoft, I’ll get paid to use it.. that’s it smile

[ # 28 ]

If your developing on the Windows platform, you really have little choice. I personally like the Chrome OS myself.

[ # 29 ]

My developing and your developing lol smile

I’m writing in C++ and Perl.  I have a GUI for system-admin type functions.  It is designed using AJAX type technologies.

[ # 30 ]
8PLA • NET - Apr 10, 2012:

@Victor:

I cannot get no non-satisfaction.

Perfect example , 8PLA, of how the average human mind is illogical and so NON-boolean algebraic smile

Many many people use “no” to be a synonym of “any”, which of course is just common human stupidity.

“I can’t get no satisifiction” being thus equivallent to “I can’t get any satisifaction”

but logically, the true value of “I can’t get no satisifiction” is “I CAN get satisifaction”.

That’s why I’m not building a bot that acts human, too stupid, let it be a smart computer program inside.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Bug in chatbots.org website—first posting of this disappeared, thus posted again, but
the system ended up posting twice.  message to webmaster—further testing required!
——————————————————————————————————————————————————-

< 1 2 3 > 
2 of 3

login or register to react