AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Return Link Buttons and Banners

Since a return link is requested when you list your bot, I think it would be nice it there was a page of buttons and banners to select from, and perhaps a linking code you could copy and paste.

I was able to acquire a 468X60 banner a while back from Erwin, but I’d like to have the option of using an 88X31 button.  A variety to chose from would be advantageous since no two backgrounds are the same, but at the very least, there should be two to pick from… one for light backgrounds and one for dark.

Image Attachments
cbdo.gif

[ # 1 ]

I think that’s a great idea, Dave! This post also reminds me that I’ve been sadly negligent with maintenance of my links page. I need to work on that. smile

[ # 2 ]

Great idea! We’ll move this to thread to our admin forum, under feature request:
http://www.chatbots.org/admin/viewforum/13/

[ # 3 ]

Except that I don’t have that option available for me to move it to, Erwin. downer

[ # 4 ]

@Dave: Board move is not a standard EE feature. Arthur just has run a php script. It will be part of the 2.9 specs thought!

login or register to react