AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Unable To Find Where to Change Password.

I have a Pandorabot I acquired a while back from a user who no longer wished to maintain it .  Because of the Pandorabot meltdown and subsiquent restoration, while I have update files I can upload, there is no bot to upload to, and Pandorabots then advises to create a new bot, which I’ve done.

However, the version of the bot I had previously acquired has always existed, but I’d changed the password once it was given to me.  With the restoration, the password has reverted back to the one used by the previous owner.  Pandorabots advised, “Once you log in to your account, you can change your password under the Profile tab,” however, I’ve yet to be able to locate anything labled “Profile” in the tabs, or for that matter, anyplace where it’s possible to change the password for the older existing bot.  I have the login and password from the initial owner, I can alter the bot in any way I chose, I just can’t change the password.

Any help?

login or register to react
‹‹ CallMom BASIC      Training Interface Issues ››