AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

The Turing Hub

The Turing Hub is running 24/7 Online Turing Tests now featuring paired comparisons and both human and chatbot participants.

http://www.turinghub.com

This site does not claim to represent artificial intelligence. It is entertainment, and meant not as a demonstration of agi, but as an automated process through which people may interact with bots and other people, for fun.

The tests are restricted to two chatbots at present, but may be expanded later as time permits, depending on participation.

Cheers,

Robby Garner.

Edited to add the URL. Oops!

[ # 1 ]

I don’t suppose that you can provide a link, can you? cheese

[ # 2 ]

Thanks Dave! I put it in the message body. smile

[ # 3 ]

fyi, on your “about” page- “Continue your conversations, comapring one side to the other, ”  a typo indicates this was written by a human- lol!

[ # 4 ]

Thank you Carl! Guilty as charged smile

[ # 5 ]

Turing Hub II, 2nd Day:

This is definitely Turing Hub mk II.  Having a human confederate to compare the bots with has been interesting.  Unlike sit-down tests where you have instructed the confederate how to act, in the Turing Hub, the judge becomes the confederate for another judge in another part of the world, and vice versa. It only works when there is plenty of traffic. If you look at the scores for Entity 86, you’ll see lots of “not working” from people who couldn’t find a chat partner.

One ongoing challenge is what to do when there are too many confederates. I don’t have a way to pair them off right now, and they all use the same chat room. It confuses some people.

Of course, I’ve confused things with my odd sense off humor, by saying “take” a Turing test. People seem to think that they will be given a score for their own behavior. I may have to add that, perhaps with a little certificate that they can print.

The instructions are on the “about” page. I’m trying to avoid flash and pop-up screens, but javascript is crucial, and the viewer’s browser must allow cookies.  Most people don’t have a problem with that.

Robby Garner
Cruise Director
The Love Bot / http://www.turinghub.com

CC: The Robitron Discussion List

login or register to react