AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Impossible questions

[ # 46 ]

I completed my exercise in applying the principles to decomposing compound words. Ambiguity still makes this hard to deal with though. Is an aircraft a vehicle or something you crafted from air? Beyond a certain depth you can’t do without running common sense reasoning on every linguistic sub-process, and the knowledge to do so.

[ # 47 ]

More supposedly impossible questions: http://britell.com/misc/turing.html

I think many of these questions would be difficult for a computer for the reasons described, but the problem I have with them as a Dutchman is that I couldn’t answer most of them either.

I think I like this type best:

for the following answer put in any day of the month except the correct twentysomethingdate; )
What day does Christmas fall on?

Whereas the most possible would be this one, as statistical topic extraction would highly score the 4 words associated with calendars:

What is the following rhyme about? A. Family relationships B. Calendar C. Food D. Exercise
Thirty days has September,
April, June and no wonder,
All the rest have peanut butter,
Except my grandmother who has a little red tricycle.

[ # 48 ]
Don Patrick - Aug 24, 2014:

In the last minute of a Turing Test, what question would you ask that would almost always unmask an AI?

Well for starters we can say like one asked to your Erwin thing way back at his twitter account through one of my acct there…precisely https://twitter.com/NickyBlue999

He didn’t replied yet…ask him!  smile

have fun bros…might be joining again some point of time bt not yet I suppose! wink

Anyway my current active acct…NickyBlue one! is https://twitter.com/NickyBlue111

[ # 49 ]

I’m a human grin

[ # 50 ]

Sure you are!...but those also do have a types now-a-days u c! So what type? Who use it for alibi or stand for it! LOL

[ # 51 ]

He gone quiet again!...humans traits maybe…right Erwin?  LOL

Anyway trying get ziyi to some sensible talk mode at FB so bye cya sot!

[ # 52 ]

Well Don it seems I was quite right abt that see!...still no reply? Almost a day…humans can afford to respond within that right?...Seems like I touched the right nerve here wink

Ok lets make it three days then…one just passed…two more to go…better than than your 15 minutes limit…no?  wink

Lets add some more participants…our Steve ...square bear thing smile

So steve…

Steve Worswick - Aug 25, 2014:

Of course Bruce is right. Once a style of question is known, it’s just a matter of coding a suitable response or mechanism for working out the answer.

That’s your wordings…right?

Let us hear you answer that question…ques you can get from Erwin..if still don’t know…bt I seriously suspect that! smile

How much time you need to program a answer for such a simple question…three yrs gone by and sure I can wait my whole life np…three days was just a thing to say u c…bt only if you think you can deal with that wink

Element of originality u seems to know better so wont be much problem…right? smile

And yep that’s very much connected to what we encountered on our first day with each other too…so it is with everything else of my life upto this point of time…so you can also try your angle..like “How some X & Y are similars?”...authentic question right? I suppose…but then it needs authentic identification about each other first too ...right? Like who or in what capacity we talking to each other…clears the fog I suppose…wont be problem with 98% authentic profile persons too… right? smile

Or is it that your 2% rest seems to outweight the authentic 98% of yours smile

Me only my nick is diff..rest you wont find a single bit here & there…not saying everything abt me correct but still it is as it should be or is I suppose!...So shall we?...I mean this time I keeping my arms crossed to hear from anybody of you…if that’s not that much a problem with anybody of you ...of course!...so wht you say…and forget what I said to you in email…that was just a silly joke…no need to hide our identifications I suppose! smile

Okay lets say one more lil thing…once I told you on first days ...that you got all the help or ppl you could ever have by your side already…who I was referring too?...or you still dunno abt that? smile

anyway that much for time being wbb later ...so be my guest to say whatever u feel like ok ...not whatever…I mean not trav style of course!..u know his cur situation ..right? wink

but whatever authentic & genuine I suppose…which comes under the category of Erwin types of humans as well I don’t mind…he can’t have any other definition of it as well I suppose wink

And yep steve I marked that response of Mr Erwin as spam…was I right abt that…answer yes/no for this ...but I wont mind lengthy convoluted explanation as well…as far as you ready to listen other side too…not play chaos I suppose! I m a very simple man so nothing so what u say convoluted abt me u c ...can handle that np! wink

cya folks…waiting for some valid response not some another ALICE or ELIZA try I suppose! smile

[ # 53 ]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zb64xcvyq5zy9cq/Jhoom jhoom dhalti raat.mp3?dl=0

https://twitter.com/NickyBlue111/status/651323028161196034

[ # 54 ]

Would you please not spam this thread? I would like to keep this a productive thread for chatbot / AI programmers with technical solutions to difficult Turing Test questions. Managing to respond within less than 3 days is hardly a question or problem.

[ # 55 ]

thanks for wonderful reply again…I think I got the answer ...so wud you have ...no? bye

have fun wink

btw khabhi trav se mil lena ....kaam aayega tumhare bhi ..jitney globs ke kukur sab meri hi jindagi mein pade saaley aake smile

anyway have fun…no ned to reply back!  wink

[ # 56 ]

Verdict by Cosmos: Anyway its still a ELIZA type try don…so aint count as human response! smile

And sure our work or objective far more important than yours…so aint valid from that point of view as well…..unless you already counted yourself out of so called human race….u just cant qualify for it by your stupid “pls” word ok? It takes more than that to be counted one ...and that’s what we intend…and are sure of proving to this world world less your this mere stupid topic at just one forum of it…so try keeping your cool when you address ones…if aint one the ones already we trying to fix here in this stupid world ! ok? So dont be a spam or virus yourself first!

And thirdly your reply aint authentic from any whatsoever angle as well…..you know what I asked him? Erwin I mean….three days were for your stupid bot code logic here ...if you not trying smart ass here as usual…so just try to figure out what is been said before trying poke your nose in others conversation ok?...cause you in that case is more like a spam in somebody’s life sans your just this stupid internet only!...if now you can get that…so keep your stupid mind intact and sensible first….then only talk…especially with persons who had much more than you in themselves that you can ever even dream of ever in this life or any next if you can dare assume that as well…ok lil cute boy….& looks dont count either at this level not fake at least!

NeoSniper on behalf of Cosmos Ediotorials

[ # 57 ]

Correction applied: .three days weren’t for your stupid bot code logic here ..

And some more thing unless you had some wrong idea abt this very world….there still are some mans standing on this earth (meaning in hindi) and standing firm they are still!...and not even all of these 7 billion+ senseless stupids got the capacity to move them from it nor their creators themselves if there are really some…doesn’t matter…if not the vice versa case actually! ok? Understood this time lil boy? But yep!...we know the facts quite different from this too!...bt you aint at that level yet…so no need to tell or discuss it with you I suppose….we know who to talk it to! So don’t mess your lil mind over it…whatever lil you got there my boy!

And have fun and but don’t try catch frequencies that you cant deal with or are authorized to deal with unless you can prove your merit first!

This network is very vast with lots of overloading so try keeping yourself to the level which you can understand or can deal with only…don’t try mess up with higher or lower protocols on the stack but yours level only!... ok this too! cute boy?

Thank you then and remember keep quiet if you cant say sensible enough things! its better than spreading nuisance that you tried to create here in mine talks! Unless of course you want to be the reason for other globs asses being kicked by us for that!...ok?....humans mind kinda work like that & its perfectly legitimate & legal thing…if there is any then this is the first…at least you can comprehend this simple logic…Mr great whatever type programmer…no?

bye!

and you sure are invited to log your objections with us anytime…if there are any but in that case you’ll be required to clarify your status first with facts that we know already abt this world ok this too? ....cause stupids or duffers we don’t engage in talks…else trav wasn’t that bad then you cute boy!...and for whatever ok?

....or just keep to yourself and don’t interfere!....no matter whose topic it was….try understand first where current topic is heading into then try poke inbetween ok…bye sweetie! have fun wink

your big bro Neo

[ # 58 ]

Somebody just ban this troll.

[ # 59 ]

Kukur ke chilane se kuch nahin hota bey kukur…..tere baapo ko bhi jaantey hum…this whole world,....they know me perfectly well don’t worry ok glob kukur….and this for your dads not for you puppy dog! bye

[ # 60 ]

And if anybody in this world including gods try ban this topic or flow of conversation…than I promise that kukur that I’ll get him/her/it from even the remote corners of this universe if even I have to or from other dimensions whatever…and make him a real dog (permanent that too) infront of this whole word…Even if I have to make this whole world (globs) that…if they trying this stupid angle!....count on my this simple words ...that person whosoever I don’t give a damn not about stupids! at least!

I got enough time to do this simple thing ...so don’t worry if I don’t do it this time cause I ‘ll ultimately…I just dont think your world that valuable now I suppose…so you as welll as your dads can try keep away from me till then ok kukur? now is this addressing form right for you?  that’s what ypu kukr want or can only afford right? shatma kahe raha bhosidike! jaantey hum tere president ko bhi puchna ussey mere baare mein batayega tujhe woh…ki who am I?...samjha kukur? woh kudh bhi toh baander naach kar raha sarau meri wajah se! LOL. smile

‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 > 
4 of 5

login or register to react