AI Zone Admin Forum Add your forum

NEWS: Chatbots.org survey on 3000 US and UK consumers shows it is time for chatbot integration in customer service!read more..

Dose any one have the .pdf

Dose any one have the .pdf ChatScript Control Scripts,
Brief overview of writing your own control scripts
it seems to be missing from my down load.

The command :source REGRESS/bigregress.txt to switch the system to reading input from the named file. Presumably goes in either files.txt or more probably in simplecontrole.top. Dose any one know which and how?

The code I have settled upon, is 45 rules of the form.

U:([ /p/ ])^keep^repeat p

/p/ stands for patterns matching the sound p. witch I will cut and paste in to the rule when I have them. Would someone mind checking my code. In particular the spacings.
U: = wait for input
([ = do not spell check or otherwise pre process the input
[] = match to any of the patterns in the []
^keep^repeat = do it every time there is a match

[ # 1 ]

Its in the Esoterica folder of documentation.

Normally I use :source dynamically in my typed input.  (Although I wouldn’t expect you to source REGRESS/bigregress.txt)

[ # 2 ]

I thank you.
Firstly for chatscript.
Secondly for the pointers you give to us new-bys.

And I apologise if it seems like I want to take this beautiful new Ferrari that you have given to each of us. and I want to rip out its engine and use it as a soap box car.  But all I wanted when I downloaded chatscript was the simple matching of unmodified in put patterns t a string of letters output.

I will try to do a normal ‘ish chatbot after this if I fail or not.

[ # 3 ]

ChatScript is there to do what you want with it. It is a tool for manipulating natural language text, not necessarily an engine only for building a chatbot.

login or register to react
‹‹ Gambits with Rejoinders      .Action Bot ››